NOW HIRING! KNAPHEIDE Manufacturing is looking for dependable & driven Quality Assurance Engineer
Ensure that all Knapheide products and processes meet high quality standards, drive continuous improvement of quality, and maintain quality records for both internal and customer use. Understand the importance of upholding quality in satisfying customer requirements; take the appropriate actions to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner and communicated to the applicable departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple quality projects – in lead or sole champion role.
- Mentors associates in Knapheide Six Sigma program through green and black belt levels.
- Manages Knapheide ISO compliance program.
- Internal and external customer interface on quality issues.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel.
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent training and work experience is required.
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
Four-year technical degree or equivalent training and work experience is required. Must have the ability to gather and analyze statistical data. Communicating effectively both one-on-one and with cross-functional groups is a necessity. Ideal applicant with possess the ability to organize work and keep records (some computer skills required). Must have good leadership skills and be willing to accept responsibility. Flexibility in work schedule is a necessity.
The Knapheide Manufacturing Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center as well as medical, life, dental, and long-term disability insurance, a 401K savings program, and retirement benefit. For more information on this position, please visit our website at www.knapheide.com/about-us/careers.
If you meet the requirements for any of these positions, please submit a resume to: email@example.com or Human Resources, The Knapheide Manufacturing Company, PO Box 7140, Quincy, Illinois 62305. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.
Location/Region: Quincy, IL (US - 62305)