NOW HIRING! Load Coordinator
Responsible for planning and scheduling outbound shipments of Knapheide product to distributors and installers. Position will require close collaboration with the inside sales correspondents as well as Fleet order management to schedule shipments to distributors and installers in a timely manner. Primary responsibilities will include creating loads and configuring them to maximize available load space as well as coordinate the weekly shipping schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate shipment dates based on product availability, customer need dates, and available loads.
- Configure and structure loads based on product availability, distributor desired ship date, mix of product, and amount of product that will fit on each load.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Correspondents to prioritize shipments as needed in order to meet distributor requirements.
- Collaborate with Fleet Order management to schedule shipment of product to support installation orders.
- Communicate with Logistics to finalize load status.
Must be knowledgeable of all Knapheide product lines and have a good understanding of all product footprints as it relates to shipping. Strong analytical skills required as well as possessing good problem solving skills. Candidate must be self-motivated, flexible to react to changes as needed, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Need to be organized and able to prioritize workload. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to interact with coworkers in a team environment. Must be able to work on a timely schedule. Must have proficient computer skills including the following: Excel, Word, and AS400. Willingness to fill in periodically as inside sales correspondent as required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
The Knapheide Manufacturing Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes access to free medical care at The Knapheide Family Wellness Center as well as medical, life, dental, and long-term disability insurance, a 401K savings program, and retirement benefit. For more information on this position, please visit our website at www.knapheide.com/about-us/careers.
If you meet the requirements for any of these positions, please submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, The Knapheide Manufacturing Company, PO Box 7140, Quincy, Illinois 62305. EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.
Location/Region: Quincy, IL (US - 62305)