Developers at Knapheide have the unique opportunity to take “full ownership” of their applications and should expect end-to-end involvement in the development process, to include:
- Information gathering (including end user interaction)
- Application and database architecture
- Application development
- Testing and deployment
- Ongoing application support/maintenance and feature enhancement
Ideal candidates will have the following skills / traits / credentials:
- Experience with object oriented programming and application design principles
- Experience with modern web application frameworks (in any language)
- Experience building single-page web applications utilizing AJAX
- Experience with Apache or Nginx webservers
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities / projects
- The ability to translate business processes into workable applications
- 3+ years of experience with a BA/BS degree in a related field is preferred
Specific PHP / MySQL experience is NOT strictly required if the candidate has strong experience on another development platform.
The Knapheide Manufacturing Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a Gainsharing program, medical, life, dental, and long-term disability insurance, a 401K savings program, and retirement benefit.
If you meet the requirements of the position please submit a resume to:
or Human Resources, The Knapheide Manufacturing Company, PO Box 7140, Quincy, Illinois 62305.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.
Location/Region: Quincy, IL (62305)