Ready for a change? GREAT!
We are looking for an experienced sales manager for our fast paced environment.
Kunes Country Auto Group is a busy and growing dealership in a beautiful community.
We offer full benefits, and are an 19-time winner of Automotive News' coveted "Best Dealership to Work For" award.
Our sales team members enjoy competitive pay plans, and an open sales floor though our 23 dealerships.
Check us out, and find out what makes Kunes Country different! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability offered by company with additional available
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay Sales Benefits* Base + Commission Pay Structure
* Monthly/Annual Bonuses * Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
* Paid Training Responsibilities* Hire, train, and develop a team of automotive salespeople
* Coach salespeople on standard methodologies for closing deals and provide mentorship to improve sales performance
* Set sales goals, track progress, and lead team to achieve and exceed those quotas
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
* Describe all optional equipment/products available for customer purchase
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
Qualifications* Previous dealership and management experience a huge plus
* Leadership skills with a real passion for training fellow employees
* Enthusiasm with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Goal-oriented, friendly personality, especially when negotiating pricing
* Attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
* Quality customer service, communication, computer and basic math skills
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Quincy, IL (62301)