During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our physicians 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
This is an excellent turnkey opportunity where you can build the practice YOU want, not what corporate medicine demands. You have the chance to be a very high earner ($400k+) or enjoy the great work-life balance our group offers. We are part of one of Iowa's fastest growing and most financially secure health systems, Great RIver Health and we'd love to have the chance to tell you our story about how we've gotten here!
Our health system is home to 3 Iowa Family Physicians of the Year!! You could be next!
Our docs love it here for different reasons. Some love the 7 weeks off and the ability to travel the world. Others love the small town lifestyle with bigger cities right down the road. Some love the four seasons here in Iowa. Others love some of the state parks and recreational opportunites our area features. Many of them love their staff and patients so much, they couldn't imagine working anywhere else. Lots of them love the open door policy with administration. Some like the multiple prestigious golf courses, others the hunting and fishing and everyone loves our wonderful schools and family friendly community! Almost all of them love how easy life is here in Southeast Iowa, but how "big city" the health system is. What would you love about working here? Lets find out!!
Great River Health System has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established TURNKEY opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys a strong regional presense with multiple rural clinic location, but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in picturesque Fort Madison, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find both here! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified physician. You’ll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- ONSITE DAYCARE FOR EMPLOYEES!! One of two FIVE STAR DayCare's in Iowa! Expanding this year!
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2300+ employees – largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- Free membership to our state of the art fitness center ON CAMPUS!
- Outpatient Only with option of providing some nursing home coverage if you choose!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- NEW MULTI MILLION DOLLAR MARINA MINUTES FROM THE HOSPITAL
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 40min drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with multiple municipal and state parks, a water park and waterfront recreation 20 min away as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling region with multiple Malls, CostCo, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls all just down the road and much, much more.
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System
Location/Region: Fort Madison, IA (52627)