Sign on Bonus - $1,000 We are currently accepting resumes for a CDL Driver at our Mukilteo, WA location.
This is a full time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.Description:The utility position applies to a broad range of skills and responsibilities.
The utility position requires one year of experience in the applicable areas of concentration.
Areas of concentration generally include but are not limited to janitorial, vehicle detailing, driving, and facility.
Works under supervision to complete daily tasks.
Demonstrates the ability to complete tasks on time and in a professional manner and works well with others.
Follows all company policies and procedures while maintaining a clean, professional, and safe working environment.
* Maintain proper DMV license to drive buses and maintain current medical card* Pick up and deliver buses as directed.
* Perform high-level responsibilities. * Take direction, keep a positive attitude, and perform high quality work.
* Maintain and protect company owned property* Follow Company safety protocol at all times and keep work environment clean* Report all accidents and incidents involving company equipment* Some utility work as assigned (when not on the road)Education/Experience Required: * High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Two years’ experience in applicable field.
* Must maintain a Commercial Drivers Licenses, Class B with air brake endorsement or higher* Must meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation* Must have a professional positive attitude.
* Must be punctual. Physical Requirements:* Must be able to sit and remain alert while driving for a long period of time* Must have the ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
* Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting, crawling and climbing as needed to perform multiple tasks of position* Must have good manual dexterity* Must satisfactorily pass a drug test* Must satisfactorily pass an alcohol test
Location/Region: Mukilteo, WA (98275)