Sign On Bonus - $1,000We are currently accepting applications for the Technician B at our Mukilteo, WA location.
This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual. Description: Performs and directs inspections and repairs to vehicles without supervision to assure the highest quality customer service and repairs to customer vehicles.
* Follow instructions given from Shop Foreman.
* Perform inspections and repairs using established procedures. * Follow Safety policies and work in a safe orderly manner. * Report any and all unsafe conditions to Management.
* Maintain acceptable working relationships with co-workers and management.
* Maintain set of mechanics tools acceptable to the trade for journeymen vehicle mechanics.
* Usage of shop tools/equipment to be done with care, and return in same condition as received.
* Communication with customers/vendors to be respectable and courteous.
* Maintain and protect company owned property, keeping working area cleaned, break and restroom areas cleaned * Other duties as assigned. Education/Experience Required: * High School diploma or equivalent, plus 5 or more years of recent bus, heavy duty truck or automotive dealership repair experience. * ASE Certified-Four Certifications or equivalent experience. * Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, starting and charging systems, electrical and electronic systems and component overhaul procedures.
* Ability to operate all shop equipment.
* Must be able to read, comprehend and assist other technicians with service literature and parts manuals . * Understanding of how to accurately record labor time and parts/services utilized on work order reports.
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently with little or no supervision required. * Excellent communication skills required. * Ability to direct, schedule and assist Shop Foreman with daily work schedule. * Personal tools; include electrical diagnostic
Location/Region: Mukilteo, WA (98275)